Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sisterhood Award

Fellow Blogger and Friend Gene Black, an Alambana Artisrt has honored me with the Sisterhood/Brotherhood Award. I now have the pleasure 0f passing it on. Here are the rules: 1. Put the Logo on your blog or post 2.Nominate up to 10 people that show great ATTITUDE or GRATUTIDE 3.Be sure to link to your nominees with your post 4.Let them know you have given them this award by commenting on their blog and share the Love and Link to the person from whom you received the award. I nominate LANI@ The never ending adventure-http://golango@blogspot.com/ and Kathy @ Creative Urges- http://sew-right.Blogspot.com . Somehow I lost my followers list, if I can get it back I have a couple more names I would like to nominate.

2 comments:

  1. Your followers' list is showing right now on the blog for me....so not sure why you can't see it there. I got this same award a few days back and still can't figure out who I'll pass it to next.....so many already have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaye Im honored you are to sweet to me....and I love to watch you and the blog you make me smile each time you can;t find something or lost something and it is always right there for you...I love you so...Lani

    ReplyDelete