Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brian & Jessicas Wedding





The Wedding was held in a Gazebo in Sterling Park in Virginia. The Brides Grandfather married them and it was a beautiful ceremony. Weather was ideal and reception was right there in a Lovely old Building. My sister Pat and her hubby Frank,Parents of Brian. About 1/2 hour before the Wedding this handsome Gentleman played the Bagpipes. He was there till end of the reception. It was awesome, and so beautiful to hear "Here comes the Bride" done by the bagpipes. Pictures are in reverse order, i have to learn how to do them better. Last but certainally not least is Larry and I with my nephew David. He lives in Texas and it was so good to see him and my sister Peggy as we dont get to see them often

6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful pictures in ANY order! Looks like a wonderful wedding and loads of family fun! Lovely wedding couple!

    I love weddings and will be attending my Great-niece's wedding next Saturday:)

    Enjoy your evening my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it was a beautiful wedding and the picture of you and your husband is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Looks like a great day for a wedding! Congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What a nice wedding. I love the idea of the bagpipes for the procession. I am really glad you got a picture of the piper!

    Everyone looks so nice in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete