Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Ray of Sunshine Today



Its been a blah kinda week, after so much of this snow it gets depressing, well today I got a Ray of Sunshine1, my package from Rachael in Canada arrived. It was her give-a-way and I was the Lucky winner. There is the beautiful Heart Quilt that I can use either as a wall hanging or on the table, she sent me the tea holder for your purse w/4 teabags inside, a $20.00 gift card from Hobby Lobby ( I am buying fusible batting with it)a box of chocolates, a magnetic pad and a Moda charm pack. I feel like its my Birthday instead of hers. Thanks again Rachael for your generosity and good taste.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you hit the jackpot! That is a ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you won Kaye, you so deserve it...glad it brought a little sunshine in your life...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are wery lucky !
    There is not snow here in Switzerland, please send us few of your's !
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Leyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Happy Day! Lots of great gifties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice that you won, Kaye. I'm still enjoying the placemats you made for your giveaway last year, we use them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT giveaway and well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and enjoy them all!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet gift! I love the quilt. Thanks for visiting me today and I just sent Justin a letter with snow pictures in it:) Have a blessed day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaye, I love this heart quilt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete