Friday, February 26, 2010

I have been missing?

I haven't blogged for over a week, although I have been reading all my pals. I got a new laptop and it has taken a bit of time to navigateon it. I have tried and tried to use the built in mouse, no dice, I am much too slow on it so went back to the wireless mouse. That works so much better for me. I am also having difficulty finding all my pictures that I downloaded. For the past year I have used the Adobe program and it was user friendly. My son put all the things that I needed to save and transfer from the old computer to the laptop on an external hard drive.. Gary, Pat Casadei's dh, transferred the stuff and got me up and running. He was head of the computer dept at Rutgers College where he worked and he is sooooooo smart when it comes to the computers.I still have to play around with it and get comfortable with the pictures. Just wanted to touch base with you all, and let you know I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth!!!!! LOL Stay warm and have a great weekend. Hugs, Kaye

7 comments:

  1. You HAVE been missing. Lucky you to have a laptop, and an IT rep in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh that explains why Pat is so good, she has live in IT support. hahahaa

    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use a wireless mouse with my laptop. Makes things so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is like learning to ride a bike all over again.....I know you will enjoy it once you get use to it....hope to see more of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting a laptop!
    I use a mouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the computer! I know you will catch on quickly!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello there Kaye on your new computer! Mine is running really slow lately and I have been contemplating getting one that will run faster:) Sounds like you had lots of help getting your new one up and running. I have gotten used to the built-in mouse but it did take a while! Have a blessed day dear Kaye and happy to see you are back with us!

    ReplyDelete