Friday, April 2, 2010

DOWNEY Touch of Comfort, Quilts for Kids


I just finished the top of this Quilt, will sandwich and quilt it and off it will go to be given to a sick child. This is just a wonderful thing Downey is doing. Their slogan is Behind every quiult there is a story. I am Blessed with 10 healthy grandchildren and wanted to help someone not as fortunate. Downey sends all the material, cut and ready to sew. You just add the batting, they even give the backing. I feel honored to have been a small part of it. visitDowney.com/Helping Kids

7 comments:

  1. It turned out really nice, Kaye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Kaye, beautiful and what a wonderful gift! Go Downey! That is one of the nicest things I have heard of lately. Have a blessed day and thanks for sharing this beauty! Hugs from Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Kaye! I love the Downey program. It is a great way to "be thankful" and give back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaye,I got the same material! Mine is basted and ready to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be truly loved, as it is gorgeous!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job for a great cause! Recently, I mailed 3 quilts to Quilts for Kids....one was exactly like this one.

    Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete