Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Goodie Bag





My yellow bag of goodies from Sandi, our Wooly Buddy leader and also has the blog A Legacy of Stitches. She is one of the nicest, most talented and generous person I have had the pleasure of calling "Friend". I absolutely LOVE my gifts. First is my yellow tote w/five very nice pieces of Christmas Material. Next is a panel of a Needlework Diva that I can't wait to work on. She sent me 2 books, one with all Halloween or Autumn projects. Its called Konfettis K-90 autumn, the other a Morning Glories Design by Michelle Blackhurst called In My Garden. Next is an adorable stuffed Kitty w/ 4 different jackets by Kathi Campbell and last but certainaly not least one of her own patterns for a "Penny Rug" The 5 different designs cover spring, summer, fall and winter. Thanks again Sandy for your generousity

3 comments:

  1. I know you will turn all these lovely gifts into fun and wonderful projects. I'm happy you got such a wonderful package!!! Sandi is a real special gal, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sojealous....you did get some wonderful goodies and you deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you will be busy, Kaye. Don't forget to post photos as you go -- especially will enjoy seeing what you do with the Diva!

    ReplyDelete